Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

January 11, 2011

And He Will Raise You Up

Since I was a girl, I loved this song, "On Eagle's Wings."


My 8th grade class sang it at our graduation.  

My brother sang it at my wedding.  

It was sung at my Grandfather's funeral.

No matter the challenges in my life, this song has always reminded me that the LORD lifts me up, that His strength is never-ending, and that if I place my trust in HIM, that I will be at peace.

It's not always easy and many times I forget.

But even if I forget, HE never does and HE is there, waiting for me, when I turn back to HIM.

4 comments:

  1. Definitely a favorite of mine. It's nice to be reminded how strong HE is and that we can always rely on HIM.

    Thanks Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And I love the little things that keep connecting us - I too have loved this song since I was a little girl as well too.

    So very glad you are 'back'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too really like this song. It is beautiful... though if I'm on the verge of crying it can push me over the edge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new blog, Michelle. Love the title; and I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)