Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

May 14, 2011

The Blogger Fiasco

Well, Blogger seems to have eaten up all the comments to my last post and some to the post before that.  What a pain in the butt.  I haven't ever used anything except Blogger, so I don't know what it entails to move to a different service (i.e., Wordpress).  This is only the first time I have been affected by something like this, but it really kind of stinks!

Anyway, my weekend is comprised of going to work on Saturday -- Boo!  We have a Business Resumption/Disaster Recovery exercise today.  Sarah has softball practice and then I have to take her shopping to get the remainder of her gear for the games which start on Monday!  Holy cow...done with track and into Softball.  But I think the games will be completed by the end of June, which works out well with a baby coming in July.

We'll go to Mass this afternoon and so far tomorrow is looking free and clear.  So we will clean house.  LOL

I hope you all have a blessed weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, I feel your pain!! And, I love your new blogger look! I wish I knew how to be that creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)