Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

October 1, 2011

The Saturday Evening Blog Post (1)



Each month, Elizabeth invites us to go back through our posts from the previous month and pick our favorite.  I had three posts in September that I thought about linking.  My baby girl broke my heart one night, I made an attempt at a quiet house, and I reflected on the 10th anniversary of 9/11/01.  But, I went back to work this month after a twelve week maternity leave.  My experience the fifth time was finally one of graceful acceptance of my role as a work-outside-the-home-mom (WOTHM).  And this is the post I have linked to over at Elizabeth's blog.

Be sure to stop by Elizabeth's and see what everyone else's favorites were.


1 comment:

  1. i so much enjoyed reading your thoughts for the 1st time this afternoon...Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)