Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursdays (1)



So, after my post last night, I think I need to spend some time in Thankful mode so I don't wallow in my non-me-time too long.  :)  Thank you, Rebecca!

1.  I am thankful for Fall.  I love the fall.  Besides football and falling leaves, I love Chili cooking in the crockpot with cornbread baking in the oven.  And I love the anticipation of Halloween.  And Thanksgiving.  And Christmas.

2.  I am thankful for my husband.  Who cleaned our bathroom yesterday.  Not sure how I picked up such a gem, but I sure am thankful.

3.  I'm thankful for changes at work.  Even though I have to decompress/debrief and stop being scared of my own shadow...I'm starting to get used to it all.

4.  Lunch with the manager of a different department at work today.  She's the manager of the training element of our Human Resources area.  Yay!

Have a great Thursday and visit Rebecca for more Thankful Thursday entries!


3 comments:

  1. I love Fall also!
    Unfortunately my phone camera acted up so I'm waiting for Rebecca to send me pictures from our meet-up. It was so much fun meeting her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum... cornbread...

    Yes, that is what stuck out to the 39+ weeks pregnant reader... Pathetic? Maybe a little!

    The clean bathroom is pretty sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I wish mine would clean the bathroom. LOL So many boys and too much pee. Drives me insane. Seriously. And the lunch will happen - dang rescheduling! And the shadow fear thing DOES go away. I promise. It took me literally a month and a half.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)