Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

November 5, 2011

The Saturday Evening Blog Post (2)


October was a slow blog month for me.  As I looked over the month's posts, I noticed I did more Mumbles and 7 Quick Takes and I started doing Thankful Thursdays.  I guess I didn't have a really big one in me this month.  

Oh wait a minute, but I did!  This writing exercise that I did early in the month was difficult!  I spent a lot of time trying to figure out the right words to fill in.  So, my post, Where I'm From, is the one I have linked at Elizabeth Esther's blog for her monthly Saturday Evening Blog Post series.

Please go visit EE's blog and meet some other wonderful bloggers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)