Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

November 24, 2011

Thankful Thursdays (4)



I haven't been able to participate the past couple of weeks either due to computer issues or traveling.  But what better way to commemorate Thanksgiving in 2011 than to join beautiful Rebecca at The Road Home and list those things for which I am thankful.

Today...this week...always, I am thankful for:

  • My dad who turns 65 today.  Happy Birthday Dad!
  • My family whom I spent time with last weekend at my Nana's funeral
  • The many opportunities I have found already today to serve my family, particularly giving Dominic a bath and changing the sheets on his bed, sleeping much of the night on the couch holding Vincent because he's just having a hard time sleeping through the night these days, and cooking breakfast for all of the kids.
  • An understanding and reasonable boss who is allowing me to modify my hours to accommodate daily Mass (YES!) starting on Monday.
Have a very happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for daily Mass! It is one of the most awesome blessings of my new job!

    Thank-you for joining me friend - I am thankful for you :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, daily Mass! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)