Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

December 29, 2011

Thankful Thursdays (7)



It's time for Thankful Thursday.  Thank you, Rebecca, for hosting!

This week I am thankful for:
  • Four visits with my Aunt Bea in her last 10 days of life
  • The opportunity to hold Aunt Bea's hand and to feel her squeeze mine in return
  • The ability to  say "I love you" and to kiss a dying woman on the forehead and her cheek and stroke her hair
  • Safe travels for Craig's family both here to Kansas City and home
  • The time my children had with their cousins, even at their ages, family is so important to them

3 comments:

  1. Thank-you for joining me!

    Your Aunt Bea was as blessed to have you in her life as you were to have her in yours. My prayers are with you as you say "see you later" today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for you! So sorry for you loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a month you've had. And a final week. I hope everything was exactly how it should have been today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)