Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

December 1, 2011

Thankful Thursdays (5)


Today I am thankful for so many things.

1.  This article by Simcha Fisher.  LOVE.
2.  This blog post by my friend, TOOJE, at Circling the Square Table.
3.  This blog post by my friend, Maggie, at From the Heart.
4.  My baby boy, who turned 5 months yesterday (OMGoodness!!!) and my big boy, Dominic, who cuddled his mama last night and made my day.
5.  My husband, whom I could never give enough praise.
6.  My girls, who provide a most interesting combination of likes and dislikes.  They all three are the product of my husband, me and God, but UNIQUE they ARE!!
7.  My sister, who graciously agreed to watch my children last minute last night so I could go conduct an organizational meeting where no one showed up.

For more Thankful Thursday, visit my beautiful friend, Rebecca, at The Road Home.


1 comment:

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)