Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

January 8, 2012

The Saturday Evening Blog Post (3)


I started thinking about which post from December I would post for this month's Saturday Evening Blog Post, hosted by Elizabeth Esther, on Friday.  I had a couple I thought I could have used.  I wrote a little about what I called the "Gateway to Adolescence", the tween years.  I reflected on my life with a dear person in it, my Aunt Bea, who passed away on Christmas day.  But probably the one post I thought I'd like to get more views and see if I got any more reaction was my post reflecting on one of our pastor's Advent homilies, Thy Will Be...

Please visit Elizabeth Esther to meet new bloggers and their best post of December 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)