Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursdays (8)



It's Thursday and I am thankful.  :)

This week, I am thankful for:
  • A KU Conference Basketball win over in-state Rival Kansas State.
  • Facebook and Twitter
  • A baby boy who lights up when I walk in the door from work and bounces like crazy in his saucer until I pick him up
  • Time to read with my kids

What are you thankful for?  Rebecca at The Road Home hosts every week, be sure to visit her blog and say hello!

2 comments:

  1. It's crazy to me that we are about to have OJ start the pre reading phase! I need to take more time out to read to them. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, especially the last two!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)