Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

January 19, 2012

Thankful Thursdays (9)


Today, I am thankful for the little glimpses of perfection God allows us through his Sacraments.  Last night Danielle received the Sacrament of Reconciliation for the first time with her class.  There is nothing more exhilarating than watching children emerge from the confessional with looks of pure joy on their faces knowing they are free from sin in that moment.  Thank you, Lord.

Today, I am thankful that my dear friend, Rebecca, is recovering from surgery and that surgery, by initial accounts seems to have been successful and perhaps given her the hope she so desired.  Thank you, Lord.

Today, I am thankful for a women so much braver, smarter and more eloquent than I who were able to put into words the struggles of motherhood and touch my heart and lift my soul.  Thank you, Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you for joining me (my post is finally up, I hope you'll forgive my tardiness this week).

    Congratulations to Dani!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)