Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursdays (10)


This week I am thankful for:
  • A job.  Yes, it's busy.  Yes, it's been crazy over the years.  But every other Thursday (and today's not even one of them!) I get a paycheck and for that, I am thankful.  
  • Good friends.  I may not have a whole entourage or anything, but the ones I have are amazing and oh so good to me.
  • College basketball.  There's been a debate on the local Sports Radio Talk drive-time slot that KU-MU isn't really a rivalry because football is bigger to one school than the other.  That a College basketball rivalry game isn't really all that big a deal, in the grand scheme of things.  Uh...I beg to differ.  It's lots of fun gearing up for Rivalry week and the games against ol' MU.
What are you thankful for?  Please go visit lovely Rebecca at The Road Home to share!


2 comments:

  1. Giving thanks for friends too, and looking forward to that first paycheck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge fan of basketball (college or otherwise) but living near Syracuse you can't help but be a "fan" of the Orange. I don't even know if they play your team or not, LOL. Anyway, enjoy the games!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)