Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

February 16, 2012

Thankful Thursdays (11)



Today, I am thankful.

I am simply thankful for life,
with its trials and its consolations;
 its failures and its successes.

Because through it all,
with the right outlook,
we have the opportunity to come closer to Christ
and each day brings us closer to our reunion with Him.

This is my prayer, today.
Thank You, oh Lord, for all of Your Blessings.
Amen.

Please go visit Rebecca at The Road Home for more thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. I came to your blog after reading your comment on Melissa's blog (Permission to Live). I really like what you said about it being the ultimate act of love and the description of sin being a lack of love, not about a child "being bad". It's such a shame that children and adults are given that impression in some churches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)