Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

March 3, 2012

The Saturday Evening Blog Post (5)


It is time, once again, for The Saturday Evening Blog Post, hosted by Elizabeth Esther.  I can't believe another month has passed us by, again.  It was a strange month.  My emotions and anxiety have been up and down as the national events over the past couple of months transpired.  I believe I am starting to understand a little about how oppression feels on the opposite spectrum as Catholicism is mocked, ridiculed, belittled in the public square...especially by those who would call themselves Catholic.

But I suppose Lent is one of those times when we should seek out and openly receive humility in whatever its form.  

This month I have shared We Are The 98%, my co-authored blogpost with Rebecca at The Road Home and our Blog Hop.  I feel like it is so important that those of us who feel as though we were sold short in not being taught our faith speak out.  I feel like it is so important that we Catholics who have learned the Truth and found the Freedom to be had by all in the Catholic faith and the teachings of the Catholic church on life and human sexuality SHARE that Truth and invite all to experience that Freedom.

Head on over to ElizabethEster.com and meet some other bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)