Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursdays (14)



Today, I am thankful...
  • for setting my alarm early enough, that even though I didn't get up until 30 minutes later, I still had time to go out for a run
  • for middle-of-the-night Thunderstorms
  • for the confidence exhibited by my manager to allow me to put together an important analysis that highlighted my ability to look ahead 4-12 months and contribute to an important decision
  • for my children.  Every. Stinkin'. Little. and Big. One of 'em!
Please be sure to go visit Rebecca at The Road Home for more Gratitude.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the work success.
    Love the last one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for morning runs! Boo to thunderstorms. Woo hoo for good managers and working relationships! Kids. Good or bad, they're still fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)