March 15, 2012

Thankful Thursdays (15)


Today I am thankful:
  • for warm spring days, with sun shining, and light breezes blowing
  • for time to run and then still time to get to the all school Mass at our parish
  • for beautiful children's voices raising praise to our Lord
  • for Rebecca being a fabulous hostess to Dani's Flat Stanley in West Virginia - all the kids (and the teacher, I suspect) LOVED it!
  • for time spent with a good friend over lunch
  • for basketball...of the men's college variety.  I love March Madness.
What are you thankful for today?  Rebecca at The Road Home hosts Thankful Thursdays every week.  Go check her (and some other bloggers) out now!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Thank-you for joining me!

My post is finally up - so you can link up when you have a chance.

Also, I found out last night the new Superintendent of the Catholic Schools in WV is from Kansas City (he said you have to take me to Elsie's for Barbecue) and he knew about St. Andrew :) (though he was in Kansas - he still knew about it).