Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

April 27, 2012

7 Quick Takes (22)




--- 1 ---
I skipped Boot Camp this week.  I started thinking that I really shouldn't double our expenditure on workouts for the month.  The cost of the Boot Camp per month is the same cost for our family's Community Center membership.  But then, this morning I saw that the auto-debit was posting to my account.  I think I'm going back for May.

--- 2 ---

Since I skipped Boot Camp, I only got in a 30 minute walk for three days and then nothing.  It's hard for me to get my butt out the door for just a simple old run anymore.  It didn't always have this problem.  I trained for my marathon all by my lonesome in 2007 and got out for my runs the whole time.  I guess I'm getting old.

--- 3 ---

Have you ever had a talk with someone and later re-hashed portions of it in your brain and completely talk yourself into believing the other person thinks you must be a moron?  No?  I'm the only person with this horrid disorder?

Lovely.

Ahem.
--- 4 ---

We are celebrating one of my cousin's recent nuptials this weekend.  I love weddings.  I didn't get to attend this particular wedding (seeing how it took place in France and all) but I am glad it worked out that I get to attend the party.  I'm always down for a good party.
--- 5 ---

Have you ever gotten one of those Spray Tans?  I had heard of them, and seen them advertised at the same places where you can lay in a tanning bed, but I had never actually had it done.  One of my FB friends (and the mother of Helen's BFF) has the means to do this and offers is in the spring to friends for a minimal fee.  I took her up on it this week and so I have this sprayed on tan and looks pretty cool.  I am sure you can tell it is sprayed on, but I really don't care.  I like it and it isn't orange.  And I didn't expose myself to a chance of skin cancer to get it, which is probably the best part.

--- 6 ---

In addition to (and concurrent with) that party this weekend...I get to see my sister who lives in SC and her lovely family!  She just had her baby #5 in February, he is 2 months old and I. can't. wait. to hold the little guy.  My sister hasn't seen Vincent since he was 3 weeks old either. 
 
--- 7 ---

Craig is completely on his own this weekend.  He will probably attend Mass, but other than that has no commitment other than his job.  In the comments today, let's have a little fun!  Please leave a suggestion, thought, idea, or prediction of what--besides work at his job--you would think Craig will do this weekend!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!


For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

5 comments:

  1. I got a spray tan for my wedding and my sister's and it is the only way I'll tan now. Way cheaper, takes less time, no cancer, and looks just as good! :)

    Have fun at the wedding party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3 - You are definitely not the only one. I do that too sometimes!

    Have fun at the wedding and seeing your sister's baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3. Yes - it's the worst!

    7. Eat pizza. It seems every guy does that that some point on a free weekend! (Okay, maybe by "every guy" I mean me...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He might bask in the quiet for a short time but then I think he will have to find a way to get out among people. Maybe a trip back in time to a comedy club?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)