Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

April 30, 2012

Monday Mumbles - 26

Photobucket 


1.  I'm going with a shortened version of Mumbles today because I was too exhausted to write them ahead of time.

2.  Had a lovely trip to Richmond, VA this weekend to party with my fam as we celebrated a cousin's wedding.  She got married in France early in April and this was the celebration my family is noted for.

3.  My kids had a blast hanging out with cousins they don't get to see very often.  Sarah is already pining for the SC group of girls and asking when we'll see them again.

4.  Went to Mass at St. Benedict's in Richmond and was floored at how much Latin they have incorporated.  When I visit Richmond, I go to St. Benedict's because it's my Aunt's parish, and 8 years ago, they weren't doing that much Latin.  But they now do the Gloria, the full Kyrie Chant, the Sanctus, the Agnus Dei and a few other chants.  I enjoyed it even though it was a little frustrating since I wasn't sure with my Latin. 

5.  I introduced myself to the priest as we were leaving and told him I was from Kansas City and he said they have a family from their parish that is moving to Kansas City and then he introduced me to the mom via e-mail!  How awesome is that!?

6.  I went back to Boot Camp this morning.  I thought I'd quit it because of the cost.  But then I saw the auto-debit hitting Thursday morning and figured..."Back at it for May!"  We ended up doing a lot of Burpees.  A lot.  So, now I am sore.  Oh well...it's good for me.  

okay...I have a visit/play-date with the boys scheduled this morning so I need to get going.  I go back to work tomorrow, so I'm still playing today!  :)

Have a Great Monday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your day of play was fun!

    I have a 5K on Saturday. It will hurt. But I will enjoy every step.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)