Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

May 3, 2012

Thankful Thursdays (18)


This week, I thank God for many blessings:



  • The gift of marriage; My youngest sister married March 24 and my cousin married April 7.  
  • Family; While my family is nowhere near perfect, we all have our flaws of course, we are a family full of love for each other and for life.
  • Friends; This week I had the pleasure of sharing most of the day with a new friend while our children played and I also had the pleasure of corresponding with old friends from whom I obtained wise advice.
  • Health; While I am striving to get to a healthier state, I recognize that overall, I am a healthy person - mind, body and spirit - and for that, I am thankful.
For more Thankful Thursday, please visit Rebecca at The Road Home and link up!


2 comments:

  1. Great list! Friends and family; and the good health to enjoy it!
    Blessings to your sister and cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for joining me!

    Your family is awesome :).

    It's all about total health, isn't it? A fit body with a troubled soul won't do us much good will it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)