Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

May 17, 2012

Thankful Thursdays (19)



This week, I am thankful:
  • The blessing of PTO days today and tomorrow so that I can be present for a couple of important days in my children's end-of-school-year lives.  
  • The gift of my precious baby girl, Helen, who graduates Kindergarten this morning!  Wheee!
  • Chaos.  Just crazy, full-house kinds of chaos.
 

  • The gift of messy, crazy, silly little boys.
 
  • The fact that I had a HUGE stash of paper/plastic party supplies so I didn't have to buy too much for the graduation ceremony this morning.
For more Thankful Thursday, please visit Rebecca at The Road Home and link up!


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just discovered your blog, love the photos!I also do a Thankful Thursday over at the Illiterate Author. It's nice to see others being thankful for the little things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's hilarious how Dani and Vincent are getting onto Dominic. LOL And he looks every bit the part to handle it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)