Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

July 4, 2012

Love Songs I Love!


I am a major sap at heart.  I love love songs.  When I find one I like I will listen to it over and over again.

So here are some of my faves and this is not all-inclusive, but the ones I was thinking of that I have sung over and over again over my life.  The ones that make me tear up a bit sometimes.

Bryan Adams - Everything I Do (I Do It For You)


Journey - Faithfully


Madonna - Crazy For You


Quite possibly, this is the #1 love song favorite of mine.  I am a HUGE Billy Joel fan and pretty much any song of his is one of my favorites and I can sing along. 

Billy Joel - Just The Way You Are


There you have it!  4 of my favorite love songs.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment: you have a couple of my favorites too: Bryan Adams and Madonna in particular. Really like your list in general!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I haven't heard that Bryan Adams song in forever! I listened to it over and over and over again in high school. What a blast from the past! Thanks, Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Billy Joel song was the first song at my Wedding ♥ (I actually prefer the Bryan Adams one though)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)