Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

November 7, 2013

Seven Images That Tell You About My Blog


Jennifer at Conversion Diary wrote a post showing the 10 images that would tell all anyone needed to know about her blog. 

Then Bonnie at A Knotted Life did one.

So, of course, I decided to try it, too. My first thought was to go through my labels and see what I write about the most and see what fell out, but then I thought I should go through my blog images to see what comes up there. Well, I kind of did both and here is what I came up with.

If you happened upon the following images, you would know pretty much what my blog consists of.




I write about my faith                          The Joyful and The Sorrowful









Okay, this next image hasn't been part of my blog before, but I googled images for WOTHM and this was something that came up. And I liked it and thought it was funny.



And...how could I forget...
 

That's really about it. That was a fun exercise. Comment if you play along, I'd love to come take a look!


1 comment:

  1. This is fun! I think I'd have a lot of the same as you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)