Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

January 1, 2014

2013 in Photos - A link up!

So, yeah...3 posts in a day? pshaw! Guess who's catching up with bloggy-world on her day off work? Thanks be to God for the lovely Dwija at House Unseen for her awesome brainchild idears. :)

So, Here are my 13 (well, okay, it's 24 -- give me a break...I couldn't decide on ONE for a couple of months) photos for 2013.


January
We were expecting Gregory and heard his heartbeat when he reached 13 weeks gestation


Dominic turned 4!!
 February
Helen turned 7!!
March




We said hello and good-bye to our sixth child, our son, Gregory
 April
We took a Florida vacation over Spring Break/Easter
Enjoying the ocean


And Missed Vincent...
 May
Helen prepared for a Ballet Production
June
Vincent turned 2!!
July
Sarah turned 12!!
August

Helen participated in Miss Missouri Pageant -- Princess Division
Dani turned 10!!
 September
We enjoyed visit with family from Florida
October

We enjoyed a fun Halloween
November


Family Photos for the year
December
Christmas at our house

We remembered our Saint, Gregory, at Christmas


4 comments:

  1. Oh, so sorry for your loss of your little one. I just clicked through to your blog through the link-up. Our nephew passed away in utero this fall, so we have a saint in heaven this Christmas, too. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about your loss... God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that all of your children aren't gorgeous but Helen had some oh so cute moments this year! The ballet and pageant outfits are just the cutest.

    I love that ornament you have for Gregory. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family warms my heart. God bless you this New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)