Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

January 22, 2014

**Updated** Someone Thinks I'm Sheenazing! (Vote for me?!)



The beautiful Bonnie at A Knotted Life began the Sheenazing Awards last year. I think it was lots of fun and I enjoyed seeing all the blogs (new and old to me) nominated.

This year, someone nominated Endless Strength! I don't know what category the nomination falls under yet, but will when Bonnie posts the nominations and opens the voting. So, I'll be sure to come back and update this post. And, I found out the nomination a in the category of "Blogger with the Best Memes". Well, I think I am gonna have to extend credit to my friend Jessica because she dreamt up "Monday Mumbles" and I just latched on.
But either way, I am really excited to be included, so thank you!!

I'm a little (okay...a lot) excited at this first-time honor of being nominated for some internet blog-award thing! It's very cool and thank you to the person (or people? be still my heart!!) who nominated this ol' blog. It definitely has done my heart some good. :)

But...I know I don't have a ton of readers and such, but I am going to go ahead and ask you, dear readers, to vote for me! :) We've been through a lot this year. I know I've written more about my grief than anything else. And lately I've fallen into some weekly link-ups as my main source of writing. Hey, what can I say? Life in a dual-income household with five kids is pretty busy!

No matter what you do, you should definitely view the blogs nominated for the Sheenazing Awards because you may just find your next favorite blog. And for sure, follow Bonnie. She's got an incredible story and she's just an all around swell gal.

Okay, I'll shut up now. :)

Promise.

But...VOTE FOR ME!

Okay.

I'm done.

Really.

Vote? (for me?)

Ok. bye.
 

3 comments:

Maggie C said...

Will do!

Bonnie said...

You are so cute!

Jess Cathofeminism said...

Done and done! Nominated here also- very surprised.