Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

January 8, 2014

Weight Watchers Wednesday (9)

Okay, I completely whiffed on this one today. Driving home from work I thought, "Doh! I forgot to post my WW post!"

Well, last week I was up a pound, so I've been on track all week long. And by "on track" I mean, I've stayed within my points and I've actually tracked everything that went in my mouth. I worked out Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

I finally just took a deep breath and decided to put on a pair of jeans that I haven't worn since Dominic was about 8 or 9 months old. Yes...my 4th child... :)

And...here I am in them! I was excited!! I wore them all day Saturday and I didn't feel self-conscious. It was ever so loverly. :)


For the record -- size 10 Levi's :)

Weigh in is tomorrow and I'm hopeful for a good loss.

Tune in next week to find out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)