Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

February 26, 2014

Weight Watchers Wednesday (15)

Happy Wednesday!

I was a bit nervous about attending my meeting and weighing in last week, but it turns out I had no need. I was down 2.8 pounds! That is just crazy talk! I have never been rewarded on the scale with a loss on a week where I stopped tracking. The receptionist asked if I was sticking to the Power Foods, and I thought that maybe I was...but since i hadn't tracked, i couldn't say for sure. Either way, I was very happy!!

I was worried that it would cause me to slack again on the tracking and I have to say...I had good reason to worry. I didn't track real-time this weekend...went back on Monday and tracked though. For some reason, on Saturday night I really wanted Guacamole from this restaurant that makes really good guacamole, so I had that for dinner. Plus some other things I probably shouldn't have had.

The only major change I have made has been to stop drinking Diet Coke. I asked Craig if he thought it would make that much of a difference and he said, "Yes." Man of many words, that Craig. So, I thought about it some more and then I thought about it again when I was tempted to get diet coke and I put it off. Who am I to argue with continued weight loss after a change like that?

My workouts have been good this week. I made it to the Y to workout while Dani swam Thursday, then Friday I went to Crossfit. Saturday I rested and Sunday I did an Indoor Triathlon. That was fun, but challenging, too. Monday I was back to Crossfit and Tuesday I ran on the treadmill at the Y. I'll make it to Crossfit tonight, too.

I feel like tempering my expectations this week since I had such a great week last week. I guess I shouldn't be surprised if I am up slightly because that usually happens after I have a week where I lost 2.8 pounds or something like that.

I guess we'll see! Until next week...


Photo Here

 

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Sounds like Diet Coke may be the thing to give up for Lent, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)