Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

June 4, 2014

Weight Watchers Wednesday (18)

It's late in the day, but I'll post anyway.

The week has been good, but not great. I've made the decision that I will go in tomorrow and weigh and as long as I am below the weight at the top of my "healthy range" i will say I have hit goal and start my 6 weeks of maintaining so I can hit Lifetime with Weight Watchers.

I'm just sick of paying for it and I've pretty much maintained under that top weight for at least a month. So I could be 2/3 of the way to Lifetime by now if I hadn't been so stubborn about a silly number. I might still lose enough weight to be 5 pounds below the top of the range. Or I will just maintain a weight within 2 pounds of whatever I am tomorrow (as long as it's below that top of the range). Either way, I think I am ready to move on to the maintenance stage of this process.

And just for kicks, I decided to take my measurements the other day. I still had in my phone my record of measurements I was doing last year. It had been about 11 months since my last measurements. Here they are:


That there is a total of -13.5 inches in 11 months!
You can also see my weight a year ago --
my weight now about 20 pounds less than that

This is me trying to decide if I liked or didn't like a pair of shorts I picked up at a consignment shop.

Too short? I couldn't decide...
I don't really want the old-lady-wearing-teen-style thing...

I don't have a lot of shorts that fit. I really need some new workout clothes as well as just summer clothes in general. I put on the pair of shorts I wore last summer and they were gapping all over the place. BUT -- I don't have the opportunity to wear shorts all that often, so sometimes I figure...what the heck?

So, there you go. Tomorrow will be, I certainly hope, the last time I weigh in as a "lose-weight" member of Weight Watchers and I hope to move into the "hoping to gain Lifetime status" portion of this journey.

For those of you doing Weight Watchers or other ways of getting in shape/losing weight -- how is it going anyway? Let me know in the comments. :)


 

 

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! Great work, and I love that with all the working out you do, what's left has to be healthier weight as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)