Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

August 25, 2014

Monday Mumbles - 75

Happy Monday!

As you read, I have already completed my CrossFit workout for the day and am bustling about getting my kids off to school! The routine has been reignited, thank goodness! So let's do some mumbles, shall we?

1. It was my lovely niece, Mary, who turned eight years old a week ago today. We had a fun celebration at her house yesterday. She is such a sweetie. Always good to hang out with the cousins.

2. Guess what I did this weekend?!?!

Okay, so I don't know if Blogger did the video or not...


video

So, here is a picture of me on an earlier attempt that wasn't recorded, climbing the rope at CrossFit on Saturday:



3. That was the first time I have ever climbed that high and I was seriously pumped afterward! I also have a pretty serious rope-burn that I'm treating with Neosporin. haha. Guess it's time to keep some knee socks in my bag!!

4. The Royals continue to hold the first place position in the A.L. Central. Pinch me. 

5. The CrossFit box is doing a 30-day Paleo Challenge. I posed the question on my Endless Strength Blog Facebook page about whether you all would like to see a day-by-day account of this sort of thing. So...would you? 

6. My thoughts are that I'd put up what I am eating day by day and then also include the workouts I am doing. I'd have an introductory or "Here We Go!" type of post where I'd disclose the results of the body composition I will do before hand and then, keep it going through the 30 day challenge. After that, I'd share the body composition results afterward, and do some sort of conclusion about it.

7. I did Paleo for about 26 days last summer. I don't think I've ever made it the full 30 days before so I am committing to it. You know what this means, right? Bu-Bye Diet Coke (again!!) Yeah...I wish I wouldn't ever start drinking that stuff ever again!

8. I think blogging it would give me the accountability I needed when I decided to blog the weight loss stuff through Weight Watchers Wednesdays. I'm just one of those people -- gotta have the accountability piece.

9. Dominic loves Kindergarten. But not the lunchroom, so much. As a matter of fact, he tells me that the whole idea of the lunch room is a "disaster." That makes me laugh. I hope he gets used to it soon!

10. Oh! I went to see a chiropractor for the first time ever last Tuesday! I really should tell you about it. I find the whole process fascinating. Yes, I'm still going, and yes, we have a plan so that I will not have to go all that often in the near future. But, I DO notice a difference both in regular daily activity and in my workouts. Like I said...fascinating.

Have a great Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes please do post for the challenge! Love your blog!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)