Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

September 6, 2014

Paleo Challenge Part Two (the Part During) - 2

Here is my next accountability post for the Paleo Challenge.

Wednesday Food:

Breakfast: bacon, 3 hard-boiled eggs, strawberries (10 PointsPlus, if you're counting PointsPlus)

Lunch: lettuce, hard-boiled egg (looked like about 1.5 eggs...sliced), cucumbers, tomatoes. No dressing still...finding it's not that hard to do if you have enough good veggies together). Oh and some cut up chicken breast. (5 PointPlus)

Dinner: Bacon (again), broccoli and cauliflower and a 4 oz hamburger (11 PointsPlus)

After-dinner snack: raspberries (zero PointsPlus)

Wednesday workout: CrossFit in the morning that had an insane number of Clean Reps.

LINK HERE

Thursday Food:

Breakfast: 2 eggs cooked in bacon grease and half of a 12 oz KC Strip Steak (put the other half in my lunch :) )  (14 PointsPlus)

Lunch: Romaine lettuce with half of a 12 oz KC Strip Steak (10 PointsPlus)

Dinner: Bacon, then cooked mushrooms and red bell pepper in the bacon grease before scrambling in some eggs. It was good! (10 PointsPlus)

Thursday workout: CrossFit that was more like a rest day than normal. We did some mobility work, which I sorely need.

Friday Food:
Breakfast: Bacon and eggs (10 PointsPlus)

Lunch: Rotisserie chicken and fresh salad bar vegetables (no dressing)  (12 PointsPlus)

Dinner: 8 oz New York Strip steak and grilled asparagus. (10 PointsPlus)

Friday Workout: CrossFit in the morning. We did lots of push-ups (I'm pretty proud that I have some good-form push-ups going on these days :) ) as well as Front Squats (5 heavy sets of 5, I ended at 115#). the WOD had double-unders, toes-2-bar (I did knees-to-elbow since I can't string together t2b yet) and overhead squats. Phew, I'm beat!!

Prior to grilling
I consider most workouts to be 6 Activity PointsPlus (except I'd probably say the Thursday workout was more like 3).

So, there you go...I'm almost a full week in.

What I miss the most: Cheese and my Friday Night Margaritas.

But I really like eating this way. I LOVE eggs and bacon and steak and chicken and veggies, and berries. I plan to work more almonds in going forward.

Until next time... 

LINK HERE



1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I'm trying to eat less sugar. Failing lately, so I admire those that are able to be more successful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)