Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

September 13, 2014

Paleo Challenge Part Two (the Part During) - 5

Another few days sticking to Paleo. It's funny, I'm tempted at times to "cheat" and have something that isn't Paleo. But then, I think..."nah, don't do it...make it one more day" and I pass on it. I still miss cheese though. And Margaritas. :)

I guess when I think about veering, I can remember this...


Wednesday Food
Breakfast: 3 pieces of crisp cooked bacon

Lunch: 2 hard boiled eggs, fresh salad veggies with no dressing and some grilled chicken

Dinner: 4 oz hamburger with Romaine lettuce with salsa

Wednesday Workout was CrossFit. A WOD called "King Kong" and yes...it was hard like that. :)

Thursday Food

Breakfast: Banana (I was running late)

Lunch: Chicken breast, Romaine and another banana

Dinner: Tuna Steak, grilled along with some bacon (6 pieces) and romaine with salsa.

Nighttime snack: raspberries

Thursday Workout -- I took a rest day from working out.

Friday Food
Breakfast: New York strip steak and 3 eggs

Lunch: I went to Chipotle and got a salad that had no rice or beans, but did have the grilled vegetables and the steak along with the tomato salsa and guacamole. How much do I LOVE that Guacamole is Paleo? (very very much, actually)

Dinner: Craig had made tacos, so I had taco meat on lettuce with tomatoes and salsa and a few black olives.

Friday Workout was CrossFit which included lots of Split Jerks and Push Presses, then a double-WOD. It was a good/hard workout!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)