Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

September 15, 2014

Paleo Challenge Part Two (the Part During) -- 6

The Next Paleo Accountability Post :)

Saturday Food
Midday (went to CrossFit so didn't eat until later): Bacon and fried eggs

Dinner: Strip Steak over lettuce with salsa

Saturday Workout: CrossFit WOD with Craig. I PR'd on the Front Squat at 140#. Then I went on to do a 3 rep-max at 135# making me think I could probably do a 1 rep max higher than 140#. Go Figure.

Sunday Food
Breakfast: 2 hard-boiled eggs, bacon, tomato and avocado slices. Yum!



Breakfast was late, then I went for a run, so I had an early dinner...

Dinner: Rotisserie chicken with Romaine lettuce and sliced tomato

Sunday Workout: 3.0 mile run that was pretty rough as my legs were very sore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)