Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

September 17, 2014

Paleo Challenge Part Two (The Part During) - 7

Accountability post following.

Monday Food
Breakfast: 3 hard-boiled eggs
Lunch: had another lunch in the Executive Dining Room at work. Chicken, cauliflower, fruit bowl.
Snack: Almonds
Dinner: 4 slices of cooked, crisp bacon, Avocado and tomato slices, romaine lettuce with salsa

Monday Workout: CrossFit which included me climbing the 15' rope in about half the time as the last time I did it. Then we did what is called a "benchmark WOD" that was pretty much awful, but a great workout.

Tuesday Food
Breakfast: Banana and 3 slices of cooked, crisp bacon
Lunch: Made a salad of all fresh veggies at Jason's and added 3 hard-boiled eggs for the protein part (no dressing)
Snack:  Almonds
Dinner: Romaine with salsa and strip steak

Tuesday Workout: CrossFit which included a good 30 minutes of strength training (Push Press, Push Jerk and Front Squats) and then a WOD that was more like a sprint that had rowing, pushups and front squats. It was a good fast workout, which I like to have -- especially when I need to rush home to get ready for work!

I am gonna go ahead and let you know that my size 6 work pants are feeling awful loose these days. I'm surprised because as of last weight check, I haven't lost any weight. So maybe I'm using up fat stores and my body fat percentage is decreasing? I hope so!!

One of my favorite quotes from a movie, ever.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)