Endless Strength Header

 photo blogheader-2.jpg

September 22, 2014

Paleo Challenge Part Two (the Part During) - 9

Accountability post in 3...2...1...

So, the weekends are getting easier and easier to get through on this. I have even thought (GASP!) that I could potentially stay Paleo indefinitely. I suppose that is the point, right? And no matter what I think I'm definitely going to be going for 90% Paleo regardless. I think it's unrealistic to believe I would go the rest of my life without beer or my margaritas.

Saturday Food
Breakfast: After getting up and getting a run in (a run which really kinda sucked, by the way) I had a terrific breakfast of 3 eggs, 3 slices bacon, blackberries and a sliced avocado.
It was  YUMMY!
Breakfast was late and also big AND I was getting my hair done over the lunch hour...
This color and style has really grown on me -- I love it!
So, I SNACKed on almonds.

Dinner: Taco night! so I had my taco meat with lettuce, tomatoes, salsa and a few olives.

Saturday Workout: 3 mile run that, as I said before, really sucked. My legs were sore and I think I was trying to go faster than I should have. But, I was glad to have done it anyway and I resolved to have a Sunday rest day.

Sunday Food
Breakfast: 3 slices of bacon. I made Sarah an omelette, but I wasn't all that hungry so I didn't eat one myself.

Sunday Lunch -- was kind of just water. We took the kids to the ballpark to watch the Royals last home game of the season. Needless to say, nothing there is Paleo and I can't afford to buy it anyway!! I'm rather surprised, however, that I really was not hungry. Water was about all I needed.

Sunday Dinner -- To start off I had a bed of romaine lettuce with salsa mixed in. Then, I cooked our asparagus in bunches of 5 stalks wrapped in a piece of bacon. My kids enjoyed it and yes! -- my new favorite way to eat asparagus!! I also cooked a ribeye steak and ate the whole thing. I put the other one away for Monday's breakfast.

Sunday Workout: Rest

10 more days of the Paleo Challenge!!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I enjoy reading other perspectives, please feel free to share yours. :)