Good Last-Monday-Of-My-Maternity-Leave to you! Oy. Back to work later this week. Crazy. TOOJE does mumbles usually, so I'm doing them, too. They are just 10 things to mumble, grumble, or sing about on a Monday morning.
1. I went to visit my grandmother last week. It was so great to see her. She is 91.5 years old and I don't care what anyone says, she's still fairly with it, even though her health is failing.
2. I also saw a couple of Aunts, an Uncle and three cousins while I was there...that was very cool.
3. It wasn't too great for my diet, but even so, I didn't gain...just stayed the same. Can't complain there.
4. I am coaching the 5th grade girls volleyball team and we had our first matches yesterday. I was pretty pleased with how we did. You never know what's gonna happen with the first match, but the girls moved and called the ball and everything! They won their first match and lost their second. But all in all, I was pleased with the effort.
5. I also saw a dear woman that I used to work with. Her daughter was playing for one of our opponents. I hadn't seen her in probably four years or so. It was great to catch up. It always amazes me when I think about friends whom I knew when their children were small and they are all grown up and stuff. Her oldest is a sophomore in high school...um, I remember when she was in diapers! How quickly the time flies.
6. I burned my hand last night. I was having to put ice pack after ice pack on it while trying to juggle my kids and get them all ready to go to bed and ready for the week. That was a tad difficult, but we managed.
7. Dani is such a sweet kid. Even when she's ornery and gets under my skin...she's just a sweet heart.
8. I go back to work Thursday. Some changes have occurred since I left. We'll see how those pan out. I am cautiously optimistic.
9. Dominic makes his way into my bed usually sometime between 2 and 3:30 a.m. It doesn't bother me that much. But I think it bothers Craig.
10. So can anyone tell me what could be wrong with my feet? Let me tell you, I get up in the morning and they really ache when I walk on them. They get better fairly quickly, but it's kind of alarming. I don't remember that happening all that much before I got pregnant or during my pregnancy, but since I've been post-partum and the last couple of weeks, it has been pretty noticeable. I wonder if there is condition that any of you know about that I have never heard of. It's throughout the bottoms and inside arches of my feet and it's just when I get up from bed in the morning. (Nothing like internet diagnosis, right?)
Have a great Monday!