Good Monday Morning. Let's get ready to MUMBLE! (for some reason I always wanted to do that)
1. Vincent turned 4 months old yesterday! Isn't he cute??
2. Lunch with the manager of the training area is today! Say a prayer or two for me, would you? It would be great to figure out a way to pursue my "dream job that isn't staying at home with my children"
3. Our volleyball team won their first match yesterday in three games.
4. Our volleyball team lost their second match yesterday in three games.
5. sigh. I enjoy coaching, I really do. But the season is long. We've been practicing since mid-August, so I have to say that I am glad the tournament starts next weekend and we'll be doing a wrap-up. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that our calendar gets any less busy for some reason. hmmm.
6. Someone sent me this video via e-mail tonight. I shared it on Facebook and I tweeted it and now I'm posting it here. It's 33 minutes long. It's important. I hope you are able to take the time and view it. Be ready to watch something incredible.
7. Yesterday another blog I follow shared this video of Rick Santorum. It's NOT 33 minutes...but it's also worth your time. (Yes, I'm in the video-sharing mood, I guess).
8. Oh yeah...I guess something called Halloween is going on today! Happy Halloween! I hope your little ghouls and goblins and saints and (insert whatever your little ones like to dress up as) have a great time. My clan? We're going to the Vigil Mass for All Saints Day this evening. My parish had an All Hallow's Eve celebration Friday night that we went to and I informed the kids that was our Halloween. I'm not trick-or-treating on a school night. Sorry. (old-stodgy-scroogy-momma!)
9. I guess some parts of the country got snow this weekend. Ha! We had beautiful weather! I took each of my girls for a little run on Saturday. Sarah was first and we did a run/walk that amounted to 1.2 miles. Then I grabbed Dani and we did the same route. (Dani was faster than Sarah...shhhh, don't tell anyone.) Then I grabbed Helen and we went about .75 miles. Poor Helen got a little short-changed because...well, honestly, because her Momma has had 5 kids and it's kind of rough (all you mothers out there that have deigned to run after having kids may know what I'm referring to...) ANYWAY, it was lots of fun and I got a little 1:1 time with each of my princesses.
10. Dominic has been rather fussy lately. I guess he decided to give us a taste of Terrible Two's after all. And here, I thought I would get through his third year unscathed. Oh well, pray that it passes quickly, will you, dear bloggy-friends?
Hope you have a terrific Monday. And go visit my dear friend, TOOJE, for more Mumbles.