This week, I am thankful:
- The blessing of PTO days today and tomorrow so that I can be present for a couple of important days in my children's end-of-school-year lives.
- The gift of my precious baby girl, Helen, who graduates Kindergarten this morning! Wheee!
- Chaos. Just crazy, full-house kinds of chaos.
- The gift of messy, crazy, silly little boys.
- The fact that I had a HUGE stash of paper/plastic party supplies so I didn't have to buy too much for the graduation ceremony this morning.
For more Thankful Thursday, please visit Rebecca at The Road Home and link up!