1. Craig is giving the boys baths. I love that man.
2. Sunday was such a beautiful day. The forecast for MOnday and Tuesday looks heavenly. But some nasty weather is in the forecast later in the week. seriously, Mother Nature. Double-yew. Tee. Eff.
3. I had my exhaustion test for push-ups Saturday and I did 21. Oh yes. I wish I would have been able to do more, but then I remember that two weeks ago I could only do 16, four weeks ago, I could only do 6, and a little over a month ago, I could only do 2. So....I think 21 pushups at a time rocks.
4. Couch-2-5K week 7 calls for 25 minute jogs and I'm glad...I've "graduated" to running and not walk/running. yay me!
5. I have a week before I start Foundations classes for Crossfit. Craig asked a buddy of his who is certified to train through Reebok for a definition of Crossfit (because I get asked any time I mention that I'm gonna be trying it). And he said that it was, "Constantly varied, functional movements at high intensity." So, yeah. That's what I'm going to be starting soon.
6. I plan to keep my running regimen most mornings while I'm doing the Foundations classes since I still need to increase my mileage enough to run 10K on June 1.
7. But I am very excited to do this because I have heard so many good things about it. It might just -- um -- cause Craig and me to give up our community center membership in favor of paying for this instead. Just holding off in case it's not "the thing" for us.
8. Oh yeah, cuz Craig's going to do the Foundations classes the month after me and we're hoping to do this together.
9. To prepare me and get the diet hard-part out of the way, beginning Sunday, I am grain-free, legume-free and dairy-free. I'm trying to stick to that hard for 60 days. That should be interesting!!
10. 5 weeks until school is out for the summer for the kids. I can't believe it, but I'm breathing a sigh of relief for a couple of months off at least the school part of the craziness!!
Bonus: Check out this video of Vincent doing the bear crawl:
Have a good Monday!