1. Another snow day. Can I just tell you what a bad attitude I have these days about winter? Seriously. I am OVER. IT. For realz.
2. Stupid snow storm dumped another 5+ inches on us this weekend. And some stupid "polar vortex" thing is making the temperatures pretty much unlivable. i was out shoveling for all of 10 or maybe 15 minutes and felt like I had frostbite on my big toe! Came in and looked...it was definitely blue. Along with the tips of my fingers. And yes, I had gloves, socks, shoes, coat, hat...all that stuff on.
3. My kids are happy to be out of school. I told them they would be cursing this come June when they have to go to school for extra days then. I don't think they will truly appreciate what I said until those days get here and they still have to go to school.
5. Blah. Blah. Blah.
6. So, my Jayhawks lost a game on Saturday night. They played pretty poorly. But because the two second place teams lost another game, it still means KU wins the Big 12 outright. I hope they play better in their next game because that performance Saturday was pretty ugly.
7. Sarah climbed the rope at Crossfit Friday night. She's been dying to do it, and so they went over the footholds for the ropes and afterwards, she climbed about three-fourths of the way up there.
8. Oh! Potty-training has started with Vincent! He actually GOES in the potty MOST of the time. He hasn't had a diaper on in about 6 days now. He has pull-ups and sometimes his big boy underwear. He's had a couple of accidents, but as long as we remember to take him for the most part, he stays dry. Haven't had luck (yet) with #2...but I am so sick-excited about this. It has been almost 13 years that we've been "in diapers" at our house. I can't even tell you how it feels to think we could be on our way to being OUT of diapers!!
9. I actually cleaned my "monster" of a desk this weekend and our dining room area. We had lots of things that needed to be put away or thrown away. Those two areas of the house look much better now.
10. Well, I guess that's it. I'm kind of blah-blah-blah-ing through these today. I really hope the weather gets warmer soon. I suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder on a normal winter, so this long, cold winter is really doing a number on me. I'm ready to move on!